Friday, April 26, 2013

Voice of my heart


Voice of my heart came out
Sometime ago, when I was child
Rushing from the deep inside,
Through the cells of the blood
Reaching the infinite spaces
Is this first composition???
Oh..i didn’t realize

No wonder, mother
Smile on your face
Cheers in the family
Applause From the colony
The moment of joy
I remember, I do
My first composition


The tune innocence, the song hope
Hidden lyrics, touching meaning
Here comes the nightingale
With The message to the fellow humans
The message of love and unity
My first composition…. Very loud
Voice of my heart came out


Smash the devils, caste, creed and race to the deep ground
Wipe the system of rich and poor 
Blast the walls of wealth and weak
Burn the barriers between the nations
Let’s celebrate with no spaces in between
Say, unity and love, Sing with joy and pride
“All are one, we all are one
The children of almighty
In this garden called earth
Family called humans
All are one, we all are one”

Voice of my heart came out
Rushing from the deep inside,
Through the cells of the blood
Reaching the infinite spaces
All are one, we all are one


No comments:

Post a Comment