Sunday, June 30, 2013

Because I don't want to cry

Tear tides are to touch tall ever
Sea sad soon to spill over
Rivers ran randomly off the rode
Not to mention it, turmoil all around
Never expected it, novel to me
State is sluggish, roads are blocked
Looks I am lost, low all time
Tons of tears in heart, not a drop in my eyes.
All because I don’t wanna cry

Little I am, so tender, so loving
With tiny pony and innocent smiles
Playing, singing and dancing
One to ten and A to Z is all I read and write
Red is my favourite colour and not blood
Love to me is in mamma’s arms
Life is on papa’s shoulders
Listening to granny’s stories and
Retelling them to my buddies
I dream in Disney land and walk in chocolate world
Little I know about life and longing to live with excitement

I wanna become big so soon as possible
Sometimes to teach all kids, just as my teacher
Sometimes to cook and dress up as mother
Doctor I want to be, to scare my little friends
Or a model walking with style and attitude
Simply to Shoot the riffle at Olympics
I desire to fly as high as I can
Touch the stars up above
Never to fall down and settle happily there

Alas..!! Then one day, a bad dream
Darkness filled all over, deer I was in devils den
Shattered and crashed, speechless I was
Simple question to all those who taught me
 (Is) World is beautiful...? (Are) humans are civilized..?
Tear tides are to touch tall ever
Sea sad soon to spill over
Tons of tears in heart, not a drop in my eyes.
All because I don’t wanna cry


(Dedicated to all the little daughters of India and sisters of the nation who are victims of brutal and cruel acts of molestation, rape and sexual abuse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment