Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Is this called Love?

I see her eyes
In dreams and my future frames
In sunshine and moonlight
If this is called love, I am totally in it

I am with her
In my whims and fancies
In every dusk and dawn
If this is called love, I fell for it

I go behind her
Like a hutch dog, similar to a creeper
Like a shadow and to a distant meadow
If this is called love, I am intensely into it

I watch her smile
All four seasons through days and nights
Amongst sun-kissed butterflies and moon led stars
If this is called love, I am mad about it

I hear her voice
On the shores of a sea
At the highest peak on earth
If this is called love, I am addicted to it

I feel her
With the passing wind and flowing water
within my reach in my every thought
If this is called love, l enjoy this bliss

I hold her hand
To talk while on walk
To glaciers and galaxies
If this is called love, call me her lover

I smell her breathe
In my inhalation and exhalation
Till my last second and in infinite spaces
If this called love, my heart is in it

If this is called love,
Me and my heart are her slaves till eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment