Do you remember Charles Darwin's theory of evolution? I vividly remember it with pictographs. Solely, because of two important reasons. Anything that is explained in diagrams always entices me and secondly this was a compulsory question in all the exams throughout the year. Theory of human evolution states that "in due course of evolution process anatomically modern humans (Homo sapiens) are born from Apes and Chimpanzees". There are several disciplines of sciences which contribute to this argument. We are not getting there. In case you are interested to rewind your basics, borrow a 7th grade science text book. Well, theory of evolution is the most accepted theory worldwide.
Ever wondered how will we "Homo sapiens" end? Did anyone propose any regressive theory? Few scientist of 19th century believed in devolution process and have conducted experiments on sea squirrel. However, this hypothesis was not successfully substantiated. Since my childhood I am bored of hearing those big bang and black whole theories which have put forward flinching tales of collision of stars or mass in universe that will eventually lead to explosion of Earth. This still is not a widely accepted theory and just when people prepared themselves to terminals in 2012, our great scientists have declared that we still have time. Sigh! People took deep breath and engaged in their routine chores.
I am not sure about collision of planets/stars in the galaxy but the circumstances at global level will surely support my theory of devolution. Let us apply Newton's third law "Every action has equal and opposite reaction" process. Evolution, the natural process is no exception and shall be ennobled to the Newton’s law. If the earlier is a progressive, the later is supposed to be a regressive. Many massive obnoxious, dreadful, brutal events occurring across the globe made me to come up with this explanation on regression of human life. Let's name it "Theory of Retrogression".
Human is supposedly is the most intellectual animal boastfully dominating all living species on Earth. When it is so, we should behave subtle, intellectual, harmless and courteous. Are we really?
- The Earth is losing its ability to absorb dangerous levels of carbon dioxide as mankind pumps more pollution than ever into the atmosphere, a new study has found. Environmental pollution has grown into a global transboundary problem that effects air, water, soil and ecosystems, and is linked directly to human health and well-being
- Outdoor air pollution has grown 8% globally in the past five years, with billions of people around the world now exposed to dangerous air, according to new data from more than 3,000 cities compiled by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- A United Nations statistical report compiled from government sources showed that more than 250,000 cases of rape or attempted rape were recorded by police annually. The reported data covered 65 countries
- A growing body of research also suggests that rising income inequality is the cause of economic and social ills, ranging from low consumption to social and political unrest, and is damaging to our future economic well-being
- The International Labour Organization estimates that more than 61 million jobs have been lost since the start of the global economic crisis in 2008, leaving more than 200 million people unemployed globally
- For the past decade, the World Economic Forum been measuring the pace of change through the Global Gender Gap Report, and at current rates, it would take the world another 118 years – or until 2133 – to close the economic gap entirely.
Apart from the above mentioned there are several other raging problems like universal financial crisis, infrastructure, health care, domestic violence, corruption, regional politics, poverty..etc. These are all man made and have been substantially increasing year on year. What we are visualizing and experiencing today is quite bigger predicaments than faced by our fore fathers/ancestors. Perhaps the same will apply to our future generations too.
All my biology subjects taught me that ancient humans were extremely intelligent. They decoded the distance between planets and stars, cracked medicine, invented fire, cooked food and discovered nature. And we, the so called super intelligent generation are gulping fruits of the trees they planted by adding delicious toppings. Our ancestors accomplished everything leading simplistic lives sans harming environment or unbalancing nature. So, technically they were super intelligent and we are step behind them.
“Origin of Species” details the some stages and draws similarities between apes and Homo sapiens during the evolution process.
Gibbon< Orang< Chimpanzee< Gorilla< Man
Man< Inhuman< Imbecile< Beast< Wild Beast
Disclaimer: This article is written purely to express dissent over the global issues and does not intend to disgrace any concepts/theories explained by our Great Scientists.